Monday, December 2, 2019

Packing List

I had a trial run with my new packing cubes when I went home for Thanksgiving. I most definitely over-packed, so I'm looking to get rid of even more than I think I need. So far, my packing list is as follows:


  • Microfiber towel (folds into fist-sized pouch)
  • Packing Cube #1 (small-sized)
    • Panties (five)
    • Bras (one)
    • Wool socks (five pairs)
  • Packing Cube #2 (small-sized)
    • Leggings (four pairs)
    • Turtlenecks (two)
    • Dresses (three, light-weight)
  • Packing Cube #3 (small-sized)
    • T-shirts (three)
    • Pajama bottoms (one)
    • Dressy shirt (one)
  • Worn on the plane
    • Coat
    • Turtleneck
    • Jeans
    • Sweater
    • Boots
    • Wool socks
    • Bra
    • Panties
    • Waistpack
      • Passport
      • Phone
      • Euros
      • Credit cards
      • Drivers' License
      • Printed copies of passport, credit cards, & hotel information
      • Small notebook & pen
  • Shoe Bag
    • Shower shoes
    • Walking shoes
  • Pack-able backpack (folds into fist-sized pouch)
  • Dental floss for braces
  • Chromebook
  • Packing Cube #4 (small-sized)
    • Chromebook charger
    • Phone charger
    • Universal adapter
    • Paddle lock & key
  • Small pouch
    • Mascara
    • Eyeliner
    • Blemish cover
    • Foundation
    • Blush
    • Powder
    • Powder brush
    • Lipstick
I'll pull it all together this week and see how it feels on my back. I'm seriously waffling on whether or not to bring my Canon camera. I just got the new Samsung S10, which is supposed to have a fabulous camera, and I'd really rather not have to stress over losing the camera. I'll probably decide what to do at the last second. 

Toiletries will be purchased when I arrive as I really hate bringing those things through TSA checks, and there's no need to lug them along when I can buy them there.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment